Minggu, 11 Maret 2012

pS Math



            I quite dislike mathematics now. Well, that is the truth and I am saying within my heart. Mathematics now is more and more complicated than I have ever imagined. It is more complex and I think irrelevant with my own daily life. I have no idea why my lecturers always say that mathematics is really useful for my life. I have been trying to trust it, but what comes around goes around.
            To be honest, I like mathematics though I hate to do hard mathematical problems. Being curious of mathematical problems was one of my hobbies when I studied in Elementary and Middle School. I was too afraid becoming the dumbest person in the class. However, at this moment I never feel to be the dumbest one, because there are more of my friends getting lower grade than me.
            When I was in Elementary and Middle School, I became the cleverest boy in math class. I used to get 90 plus when solving the test or math problems. I loved to do the task in front of the class and showed my friends that I had different ways to solve the problems. I was really proud of myself when I did that stuffs. The age has changed and grew so fast. I was becoming more and more interest in organization field. I like to do many things, connecting with people and talking in front of my friends to share my ideas and to organize them. I was too focused on it, forgetting some of my academic skills. Until now, I prefer to work with people rather that counting abstract numbers in my head.
            Then now, I am afraid of being alone who can not solve mathematical problems which is very easy for most of my friends. Focusing on mathematical skills is now more important for me.

Putra praSetyo
2010110041

1 komentar:

  1. It is the great story but I am sorry... I disagree with this statement "However, at this moment I never feel to be the dumbest one, because there are more of my friends getting lower grade than me."

    We are studying together... We should support our friends... Okay... Nothing is impossible when we think that is possible....

    BalasHapus