Senin, 12 Maret 2012

Welcome Letter in Statistic Class

Dear students,

Welcome to the statistics class.  My name is Miss Hana Sofiyana. You can call me Miss Sofi. I will be your statistics teacher for this semester. I hope you enjoyed your summer. This is going to be great semester because you are going to learn lots of new and interesting things. 

I'm glad to have you in the statistics class. In this class, we will learn about data. We will learn about mean, mode, median, normal distributions, comparing two means, etc. We will also use Minitab software to help us interpret data. Minitab software helps us to display data into various forms such as graph, histograms, pie chart, etc. 

In this semester, you will work individually and in groups. You will learn create research poster, give presentation, interpret graph amd write a summary based on the data given. In addition, we will often study in the computer lab to practice using Minitab software. 

I hope you will enjoy this class. I expect you to always be on time. Feel free to ask me anything. Especially if you have trouble in doing your assignment send by my email hhhjs@gaml.com You can also contact me through my phone numbers 089xxxx. I have an office hour on Monday at 16.00 p.m.
Cheers :) 

Warm Regards
Hana Sofiyana
2010110039



2 komentar:

  1. Sorry miss something error with my word file yesterday. Now it's back to normal and can be read. :D

    BalasHapus