Minggu, 11 Maret 2012

My Math Autobiography


   This is my story about the first time that I liked mathematics. Granted, I was in the 11th grade. At that grade, my teacher, Mrs. Sri, gave a huge assignments. In the first time, I was being crazy, but my teacher always said motivation words for all of her students. She also made fun learning with a lot of education games when the assignments were being ghost for all students.

     In the next grade, I felt easy to understand my teacher’s explanation. I always studied before the class started. It was a good way for me. I could ask the material that I did not understand yet. That way made my score almost excellent. After that time, I had confidence to solve mathematics problem. Many friends asked me to teach them. I was showing the ways to solve the mathematics problem.

    From that situation, I felt comfortable to communicate about mathematics. I also learned how to make a good communication in learning mathematics. I had different perspective about learning mathematics. Mathematics makes someone being logical ans systematic thinker. Mathematics also help someone to think critically when they prove the theorem. Based on that perspectives, I decided that I am going to be mathematics teacher.
 
   After I finished my senior high school, I was looking for universities that had mathematics education in their majority. I tried in UNJ and SSE. God loves me, I passed SSE test. I was really happy. I studied as well as I can. I also used drill and practice to make me better in solving mathematics problems. However, I thought that I still need more exercise because I don’t have confidence to teach my students with limited exercise. I just have to learn and practice my knowledge. I am just learner that will learn as long as I can. If I make mistakes, it is so natural in learning process.



Dian Ayu Utami
2010110043

1 komentar:

  1. wow,,,nice experience, Dian...
    Actually, your experiences are almost same with me. It was such a transition and the story was begun when u dislike mathematics.
    Finally, when u could catch mathematics on, you could get the desire results as you want.
    it is not for mathematics only. In every field you want to be more comprehensive, just take some efforts and try to recognize that much deeper. Don't make any judgement before you try and don't look at something just from one perspective because it can power off your creativity:)

    Himmatul 'Aliyah
    2010110030

    BalasHapus